Follow the link to the Meeting Notes for the ‘official’ minutes to general and committee meetings.
- White Mountain National Forest (multiple sites)
- Joe’s Alibi bridge
- Conway Rec Path bridge deck replacement
- Evergreens on the Saco
- Black Cap Connector
Trailwork Schedule – bring your calendars!
- TNT – Tuesday night trailwork, 6 pm on Tuesday evenings, check Trail Building page for location.
- Monthly weekend trail days, see Trail Building page
- 11th annual trailbuilding weekend, July 16 & 17
- Monday Mellow – Jean Lee will coordinate leaders & sweepers each week. Please take a turn at your favorite mellow location.
- Wednesday – Leo? Splitting into two groups was suggested
- Friday – Rob A. & John B., splitting into groups is possible if warranted.
Upcoming race events
- Bretton Woods 7/4 – no details yet but will include multiple events 4th of July weekend
- Carrabassett Backcountry Cycle Challenge – 50 mile endurance race 7/24/11
- Summer Race Series – check with the Red Jersey Cyclery
New officers? Not yet but there may be some interest.
Our mission is to advocate for mountain biking opportunities and create & maintain trails in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. Our accomplishments are significant and speak for themselves. We rely on a group effort to get things done and to make our activities and events successful.
While you are out enjoying the local trails, keep in mind that a dedicated group of people spend much of their spare time caring for them. Your input and involvement is critical to our continued success; we can’t fulfill your needs unless we know what you want. Please join NEMBA today, your assistance will make a difference.
If you have any other suggestions to improve our trails, our communication, or our membership please let us know!