- Our organization is a 501c-3 non profit Chapter of NEMBA that was originally formed to provide a liaison between local land managers and the mountain biking community in the eastern White Mountains region of N. H.
- We are member-oriented advocacy group that maintains and develops sustainable MTB trails and promotes responsible mountain biking for the entire riding community in the White Mountains.
- We support all disciplines of mountain biking in the MWV and work to help promote, and advocate for, all the great riding opportunities.
- We hold annual Spring meetings, Officer elections, and conduct annual surveys where members help to develop priorities for the club.
- We partner our efforts with the White Mountain Bike Coalition A.K.A. Ride NoCo to support opportunities to a broad range of mountain bikers.
2021-2022 WMNEMBA Officers:
President – Jeremiah Beach – email@example.com
Vice President – Mike Steward – firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer – Julie Beach – email@example.com
Secretary – Dawn Canales – firstname.lastname@example.org
Trail Manager: Mike Steward – email@example.com
East Side Trail Zone: John Barley and Tony Tulip – firstname.lastname@example.org
West Side Trail Zone: Rob Adair and Rob Zimmerman – email@example.com
We’d love to hear from you, so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org